Mock Test serves many purposes, it is a practice exam, designed to be as much like the real thing as possible. It has several purposes, some specifically for the student and some for the teacher's benefit as well:
Practice makes a man perfect is the popular proverb which tells us the importance of consistent hard work and effort in achieving success in our life.
Mock Test are beneficial for both teachers and students.
- Mock Test can be attempted multiple times to makes student more perfect in particular subject.
- Shows how well they are prepared for the exam.
- Shows their strength as well their weakness.
- It guides them on which topics they have to focus more.
- It gives the students a idea of time management.
- For students who are not working hard, it can be a useful wake-up call.
- For all students it can highlight areas that really need more work.
- The teachers can also know the strength as well weakness of their students.
- They come to know which topics are grasped by the students and which are not.
- Conducting Mock Test provides an objective record of student progress - sometimes very useful when students or their parents want to complain later that the final results weren't as good as they should have been. It can be a quides them on which topics they have to focus more and provide more leactures.